Grapiz Digital Marketing Agency cares about all the people and companies we deal with, including customers, staff and suppliers, and takes seriously the privacy of any information we hold on them.
We collect personal data in order to communicate, conduct our business and to promote our services. This data will never be shared with a third party without your express consent, unless required to do so by law.
We do not sell, rent, exchange or distribute your private information to any outside parties.The referring URL is logged whenever you view a page on the Grapiz website. This allows us to see which areas are more popular than others on the website, the paths taken to reach each page, and it also allows us to gauge the effectiveness of any promotional programs we may be running at the time. Grapiz website runs Google Analytics to view visitor information and other visitor analytics provided by the service.
All such information is gathered globally rather than individually, and no information is linked to any identifying information about you. Such aggregated data may be disclosed, for example, to potential and current advertisers providing them with information about the number of people viewing their ads and how many have clicked on them. No personal information is collected by Grapiz from visitors to the website, when viewing pages, or when navigating a direct link.
How we collect your personal data
You may provide data by filling in forms physically or on our website (or otherwise), or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you
- Order products or services
Give us feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at [email protected].
Mobile device privacy
When accessing our website via a mobile device, data may be collected automatically, such as the type of mobile device you have and information about your use of the site. Regardless of the device you use to access the website, it will also collect information you provide, as well as information about your interaction with the website and its content.
If location services are activated on your mobile device, our website may collect information about the location of your device. Your mobile network service providers may collect device-specific information, such as a device identifier, when you use our website. This information collected by your mobile network service will not be associated with your user account with us, or with your personally identifiable information.
Disclosure of your personal data
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. By law, we must keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for Ten years.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us.